Both Auburn & Opelika are very supportive of you bringing your furry friend to tag along with you when you go out-and-about.
Here at Holland Homes Sales we understand the importance of your entire family being comfortable where you live, including your four legged friend. Everything is also more fun when your pet is with you, so check out this list of awesome dog-friendly places to take your pet in Auburn & Opelika:
Looking for some delicious places to eat that allow you to bring your dog along? This list has you covered:
Mellow Mushroom: If you are looking for a restaurant that loves dogs, good vibes, and good food, Mellow Mushroom is the place for you and you pup. Located in the heart of downtown Auburn, this is the perfect spot to get your pizza fix. Between the groovy atmosphere and nice outdoor seating, Mellow Mushroom is a restaurant you and your furry friend will love.
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam is another classic go-to Auburn restaurant that is dog-friendly. Located on South Gay Street, Amsterdam is the spot to hit for any occasion. Whether it be a Sunday Brunch, casual lunch, or just to grab a beer, bring your dog along for the ride!
- Live Oaks: Who doesn’t love delicious appetizers and a beer on an awesome patio? Live Oaks can give you and your furry friend just that! With a variety of draft beers and delicious meals to choose from, this spot is a place you have to check out.
- Coffee Shops: Who doesn’t love a little afternoon pick-me-up? These coffee shops not only have delicious coffee, but they’re also pet-friendly!
- Coffee Cat: Don’t let the name fool you, Coffee Cat loves all kinds of pets! This is an awesome spot to hit with your pet at any time of the day. Dogs are welcome both inside and outside, and there is even a container filled with free dog treats at the register. So you can treat yourself and your pup!
- Mama Mochas: Mama Mochas is another popular coffee spot for you and your dog to grab a cup of jo and hangout. Your four-legged friend is welcome both inside and out, so stop by, get a coffee, and relax with your pet.
Looking for a place to enjoy the beautiful outdoors with your pet? Here are some locations you must visit:
- Town Creek Park: Town Creek Park is the perfect spot to take your dog for some nice scenic outdoor time. This location includes both trails and a dog park for you and your pet to explore. This park is open from sun-up to sun-down, so if your pup needs to let out some energy at any time during the day Town Creek Park is your spot.
- Samford Lawn: Samford Lawn is one of the most recognizable spots in Auburn. With its lush green lawn and the beautiful building, Samford is a picturesque place to hang out with your furry friend. Whether you want to picnic, meet up with friends, or just sit in the sun, this spot is perfect for it all.
- The Red Bard: The Red Barn is a beautiful spot with an open field and a pond, making it the perfect spot for you and your pet to get some outside time. Be sure to keep in mind that this is an area that is not fenced in, so keep an eye on your dog while enjoying the view.
Auburn and Opelika are ideal places to live, with or without a pet. Here at Holland Homes Sales, we want to ensure that when purchasing your home you love everything about it including the area! Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you and your pup call AuburnOpelika your home.